Blessed is the man that hath not walked in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stood in the | way of sinners,
* and hath not sat in the | seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law | of the LORD;
* and in his law will he exercise him- | -self day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the | water-side,
* that will bring forth his | fruit in due season.
4 His leaf also | shall not wither;
* and look, whatsoever he | doeth, it shall prosper.
5 As for the ungodly, it is not | so with them;
* but they are like the chaff, which the wind scattereth away from the | face of the earth.
6 Therefore the ungodly shall not be able to stand | in the judgment,
* neither the sinners in the congre- | -gation of the righteous.
7 But the LORD knoweth the way | of the righteous;
* and the way of the un- | -godly shall perish.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.