LORD, how are they increased that | trouble me!
* many are | they that rise against me.
2 Many one there be that say | of my soul,
* There is no help | for him in his God.
3 But thou, O LORD, art | my defender;
* thou art my worship, and the lifter | up of my head.
4 I did call upon the LORD | with my voice,
* and he heard me | out of• his holy hill.
5 I laid me down and slept, and rose | up again;
* for the | LORD sustain-ed me.
6 I will not be afraid for ten thousands | of the people,
* that have set themselves a- | -gainst me round about.
7 Up, LORD, and help me, | O my God,
* for thou smitest all mine enemies upon the cheek-bone; thou hast broken the | teeth of the ungodly.
8 Salvation belongeth | unto• the LORD;
* and thy blessing | is upon thy people.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.