O LORD our Governor, how excellent is thy Name in | all the world;
* thou that hast set thy | glory• above the heavens!
2 Out of the mouth of very babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength, because | of thine enemies,
* that thou mightest still the | ene•my and •the a•venger.
3 When I consider thy heavens, even the work | of thy fingers;
* the moon and the stars | which thou hast ordained;
4 What is man, that thou art | mindful• of him?
* and the son of man, | that thou •visit•est him?
5 Thou madest him lower | than the angels,
* to crown | him with •glory• and worship.
6 Thou makest him to have dominion of the works | of thy hands;
* and thou hast put all things in sub- | -jection •under• his feet:
7 All | sheep and oxen;
* yea, and the | beasts of the field;
8 The fowls of the air, and the fishes | of the sea;
* and whatsoever walketh through the | paths of the seas.
9 O | LORD our Governor,
* how excellent is thy | Name in all the world!
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.