LORD, who shall dwell in thy | tabernacle?
* or who shall rest up- | -on thy holy hill?
2 Even he that leadeth an | uncor•rupt life,
* and doeth the thing which is right, and speaketh the | truth from his heart.
3 He that hath used no deceit in his tongue, nor done evil | to his neighbour,
* and | hath not •slandered• his neighbour.
4 He that setteth not by himself, but is lowly in his | own eyes,
* and maketh much of | them that fear the LORD.
5 He that sweareth unto his neighbour, and disap- | -pointeth• him not,
* though it | were •to his• own hindrance.
6 He that hath not given his money up- | -on usury,
* nor taken re- | -ward against the innocent.
7 Whoso | doeth• these things
* shall | nev-er fall.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.