Preserve | me, O God;
* for in thee | have I put my trust.
2 O my soul, thou hast said | unto• the LORD,
* Thou art my God; I have no | good like unto thee.
3 All my delight is upon the saints that are | in the earth,
* and upon | such as• excel in virtue.
4 But they that run after an- | -other god
* shall | have great trouble.
5 Their drink-offerings of blood will | I not offer,
* neither make mention of their | names within my lips.
6 The LORD himself is the portion of mine inheritance, and | of my cup;
* thou | shalt maintain my lot.
7 The lot is fallen unto me in a | fair ground;
* yea, I | have a goodly heritage.
8 I will thank the LORD for | giving• me warning;
* my reins also chasten me | in the night season.
9 I have set the LORD | alway• before me;
* for he is on my right hand, | therefore• I shall not fall.
10 Wherefore my heart is glad, and my | glory• rejoiceth:
* my flesh | also• shall rest in hope.
11 For why? thou shalt not leave my | soul in hell;
* neither shalt thou suffer thy Holy | One to see corruption.
12 Thou shalt show me the path of life: in thy presence is the | fulness• of joy,
* and at thy right hand there is | pleasure• for evermore.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.