The LORD hear thee in the | day of trouble;
* the Name of the | God of •Jacob• defend thee:
2 Send thee help | from the sanctuary,
* and | strengthen• thee out of Sion:
3 Remember | all thy offerings,
* and ac- | -cept thy burnt-sacrifice:
4 Grant thee thy | heart's desire,
* and ful- | -fil all thy mind.
5 We will rejoice in thy salvation, and triumph in the Name of the | LORD our God:
* the LORD per- | -form all thy petitions.
6 Now know I that the LORD helpeth his anointed, and will hear him from his | holy heaven,
* even with the wholesome | strength of his right hand.
7 Some put their trust in chariots, and | some in horses;
* but we will remember the Name | of the LORD our God.
8 They are brought | down and fallen;
* but we are | risen• and stand upright.
9 Save, LORD; and hear us, O | King of heaven,
* when we | call upon thee.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.