The LORD | is my shepherd;
* therefore | can I lack nothing.
2 He shall feed me in a | green pasture,
* and lead me forth be- | -side the •waters• of comfort.
3 He shall con- | -vert my soul,
* and bring me forth in the paths of righteousness | for his Name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will | fear no evil;
* for thou art with me; thy rod and thy | staff comfort me.
5 Thou shalt prepare a table before me in the presence of them that | trouble me;
* thou hast anointed my head with oil, and my | cup shall be full.
6 Surely thy loving-kindness and mercy shall follow me all the days | of my life;
* and I will dwell in the house | of the LORD for ever.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.