The LORD | is my shepherd;
* I | shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down | in green pastures,
* he leadeth me be- | -side the •still• waters.
3 He re- | -storeth• my soul:
* he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness | for his Name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will | fear no evil;
* for thou art with me; thy rod and thy | staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence | of mine enemies;
* thou anointest my head with oil; my | cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the | days of• my life:
* and I will dwell in the | house •of the• LORD for ever.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.