Unto thee, O LORD, will I lift up my soul; my God, I have put my | trust in thee:
* O let me not be confounded, neither let mine enemies | triumph over me.
2 For all they that hope in thee shall | not •be a•shamed;
* but such as transgress without a cause | shall be put •to con•fusion.
3 Show me thy | ways, O LORD,
* and | teach me thy paths.
4 Lead me forth in thy | truth, and learn me:
* for thou art the God of my salvation; in thee hath been my hope | all the day long.
5 Call to remembrance, O LORD, thy | tender mercies,
* and thy loving-kindnesses, which | have been •ever• of old.
6 O remember not the sins and offences | of my youth;
* but according to thy mercy think thou upon me, O | LORD, for thy goodness.
7 Gracious and righteous | is the LORD;
* therefore, will he teach | sinners in the way.
8 Them that are meek shall he | guide in judgment;
* and such as are gentle, them | shall he learn his way.
9 All the paths of the LORD are | mercy• and truth,
* unto such as keep his covenant | and his testimonies.
10 For thy Name's | sake, O LORD,
* be merciful unto my | sin; for it is great.
11 What man is he that | feareth• the LORD?
* him shall he teach in the | way that he shall choose.
12 His soul shall | dwell at ease,
* and his seed | shall in•herit• the land.
13 The secret of the LORD is among | them that fear him;
* and he will show | them his covenant.
14 Mine eyes are ever looking | unto• the LORD;
* for he shall pluck my | feet out •of the• net.
15 Turn thee unto me, and have | mercy• upon me;
* for I am | deso•late, and in misery.
16 The sorrows of my heart | are enlarged:
* O bring thou | me •out of• my troubles.
17 Look upon my adversi- | -ty and misery,
* and for- | -give me all my sin.
18 Consider mine enemies, how | many• they are;
* and they bear a | tyran•nous hate against me.
19 O keep my soul, and de- | -liver me:
* let me not be confounded, for I have | put my trust in thee.
20 Let perfectness and righteous dealing | wait upon me;
* for my | hope hath been in thee.
21 Deliver Israel, | O God,
* out of | all his troubles.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.