Be thou my Judge, O LORD, for I have | walked innocently:
* my trust hath been also in the LORD, | therefore •shall I• not fall.
2 Examine me, O | LORD, and prove me;
* try out my | reins and my heart.
3 For thy loving-kindness is ever be- | -fore mine eyes;
* and I will | walk in thy truth.
4 I have not dwelt with | vain persons;
* neither will I have fellowship | with the deceitful.
5 I have hated the congregation | of the wicked;
* and will not | sit among •the un•godly.
6 I will wash my hands in innocency, | O LORD;
* and so will I | go to thine altar;
7 That I may show the voice of | thanksgiving,
* and tell of | all thy wondrous works.
8 LORD, I have loved the habitation | of thy house,
* and the place | where thine honour dwelleth.
9 O shut not up my soul | with the sinners,
* nor my life | with the blood-thirsty;
10 In whose | hands is wickedness,
* and their right | hand is full of gifts.
11 But as for me, I will | walk innocently:
* O deliver me, and be | merci•ful unto me.
12 My foot | standeth right:
* I will praise the LORD | in the congregations.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.