Ascribe unto the LORD, | O ye mighty,
* ascribe unto the LORD | worship and strength.
2 Ascribe unto the LORD the honour due | unto• his Name;
* worship the | LORD with holy worship.
3 The voice of the LORD is up- | -on the waters;
* it is the glorious | God that •maketh• the thunder.
4 It is the LORD that ruleth the sea; the voice of the LORD is mighty in | operation;
* the voice of the LORD | is a glorious voice.
5 The voice of the LORD | breaketh• the cedar-trees;
* yea, the LORD | breaketh• the | cedars• of Lebanon.
6 He maketh them also to skip | like a calf;
* Lebanon also, and Sirion, | like a young unicorn.
7 The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire; the voice of the LORD | shaketh• the wilderness;
* yea, the LORD shaketh the | wilderness of Kadesh.
8 The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to bring forth young, and strippeth | bare the forests:
* in his temple doth every thing | speak of his honour.
9 The LORD sitteth a- | -bove the water-flood,
* and the LORD re- | -maineth• a King for ever.
10 The LORD shall give strength | unto• his people;
* the LORD shall give his | people• the | blessing• of peace.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.