My heart showeth me the wickedness | of •the un•godly,
* that there is no fear of | God before his eyes.
2 For he flattereth himself in his | own sight,
* until his abominable | sin be found out.
3 The words of his mouth are unrighteous and | full of• deceit:
* he hath left off to behave himself wisely, | and to do good.
4 He imagineth mischief upon his bed, and hath set himself in | no good way;
* neither doth he abhor | any• thing that is evil.
5 Thy mercy, O LORD, reacheth | unto• the heavens,
* and thy | faithful•ness •unto• the clouds.
6 Thy righteousness standeth like the | strong mountains:
* thy judgments are | like the great deep.
7 Thou, LORD, shalt save both man and beast: how excellent is thy mercy, | O God!
* and the children of men shall put their trust under the | shadow of thy wings.
8 They shall be satisfied with the plenteousness | of thy house;
* and thou shalt give them drink of thy pleasures, as | out of the river.
9 For with thee is the | well of life;
* and in thy light | shall we see light.
10 O continue forth thy loving-kindness unto | them that know thee,
* and thy righteousness unto them | that are true of heart.
11 O let not the foot of pride | come against me;
* and let not the hand of the un- | -godly cast me down.
12 There are they fallen, all that | work wickedness;
* they are cast down, and shall | not be •able• to stand.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.