Clap your hands together, | all ye peoples:
* O sing unto God | with the voice of melody.
2 For the LORD is high, and | to be feared;
* he is the great King up- | -on all the earth.
3 He shall subdue the peoples | under us,
* and the | nations •under• our feet.
4 He shall choose out an | heri•tage for us,
* even the excellency of | Jacob, whom he loved.
5 God is gone up with a | merry noise,
* and the LORD with the | sound of the trump.
6 O sing praises, sing praises | unto• our God;
* O sing praises, sing | praises •unto• our King.
7 For God is the King of | all the earth:
* sing ye | praises• with understanding.
8 God reigneth | over• the nations;
* God sitteth up- | -on his holy seat.
9 The princes of the peoples are joined unto the people of the | God of Abraham;
* for God, which is very high exalted, doth defend the earth, as it | were with a shield.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.