Save me, O God, for thy | Name's sake,
* and a- | -venge me in thy strength.
2 Hear my | prayer, O God,
* and hearken unto the | words of my mouth.
3 For strangers are risen | up against me;
* and tyrants, which have not God before their eyes, | seek •after• my soul.
4 Behold, God | is my helper;
* the Lord is with them | that uphold my soul.
5 He shall reward evil | unto• mine enemies:
* destroy thou | them in thy truth.
6 An offering of a free heart will I give thee, and praise thy | Name, O LORD;
* be- | -cause it is so comfortable.
7 For he hath delivered me out of | all my trouble;
* and mine eye hath seen his de- | -sire upon mine enemies.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.