Hear my | crying•, O God,
* give | ear unto my prayer.
2 From the ends of the earth will I | call up•on thee,
* when my | heart is in heaviness.
3 O set me up upon the rock that is | higher• than I;
* for thou hast been my hope, and a strong tower for | me against the enemy.
4 I will dwell in thy taber- | -nacle• for ever,
* and my trust shall be under the | cover•ing of thy wings.
5 For thou, O Lord, hast heard | my desires,
* and hast given an heritage unto | those that fear thy Name.
6 Thou shalt grant the King a | long life,
* that his years may endure throughout | all generations.
7 He shall dwell before | God for ever:
* O prepare thy loving mercy and faithfulness, | that they may preserve him.
8 So will I alway sing praise | unto• thy Name,
* that I may | daily• perform my vows.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.