Thou, O God, art | praised in Sion;
* and unto thee shall the vow be per- | -formed in Jerusalem.
2 Thou that | hearest• the prayer,
* unto | thee shall all flesh come.
3 My misdeeds pre- | -vail against me:
* O be thou | merci•ful •unto• our sins.
4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and receivest | unto thee:
* he shall dwell in thy court, and shall be satisfied with the pleasures of thy house, even | of thy holy temple.
5 Thou shalt show us wonderful things in thy righteousness, O God of | our salvation;
* thou that art the hope of all the ends of the earth, and of them that remain | in the broad sea.
6 Who in his strength setteth | fast the mountains,
* and is | girded• about with power.
7 Who stilleth the raging | of the sea,
* and the noise of his waves, and the | madness of the peoples.
8 They also that dwell in the uttermost parts of the earth shall be afraid | at thy tokens,
* thou that makest the outgoings of the morning and | evening• to praise thee.
9 Thou visitest the earth, and | blessest it;
* thou | makest• it very plenteous.
10 The river of God is | full of water:
* thou preparest their corn, for so thou pro- | -videst for the earth.
11 Thou waterest her furrows; thou sendest rain into the little | valleys• thereof;
* thou makest it soft with the drops of rain, and | blessest• the increase of it.
12 Thou crownest the year | with thy goodness;
* and thy | clouds drop fatness.
13 They shall drop upon the dwellings | of the wilderness;
* and the little hills shall re- | -joice on every side.
14 The folds shall be | full of sheep;
* the valleys also shall stand so thick with corn, that | they shall laugh and sing.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.