Haste thee, O God, to de- | -liver me;
* make haste to | help me, O LORD.
2 Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek | after• my soul;
* let them be turned backward and put to con- | -fusion• that wish me evil.
3 Let them for their reward be soon | brought to shame,
* that cry | over• me, There! there!
4 But let all those that seek thee be joyful and | glad in thee:
* and let all such as delight in thy salvation say alway, The | Lord be praised.
5 As for me, I am poor | and in misery:
* haste thee | unto me, O God.
6 Thou art my helper, and | my redeemer:
* O LORD, | make no long tarrying.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.