Give the King thy | judgments•, O God,
* and thy righteousness | unto• the King's son.
2 Then shall he judge thy people according | unto right,
* and de- | -fend the poor.
3 The mountains also shall | bring peace,
* and the little hills | righteous•ness •unto• the people.
4 He shall keep the simple folk | by their right,
* defend the children of the poor, and | punish• the wrong doer.
5 They shall fear thee, as long as the sun and | moon en- | -dureth,
* from one gener- | -ation to another.
6 He shall come down like the rain upon the | mown grass,
* even as the | drops that •water• the earth.
7 In his time shall the | righteous flourish;
* yea, and abundance of peace, so | long •as the• moon endureth.
8 His dominion shall be also from the one sea | to the other,
* and from the River | unto• the world's end.
9 They that dwell in the wilderness shall | kneel before him;
* his ene- | -mies shall lick the dust.
10 The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall | give presents;
* the kings of Arabia and | Saba shall bring gifts.
11 All kings shall fall | down before him;
* all | nations• shall do him service.
12 For he shall deliver the poor | when he crieth;
* the needy also, and | him that hath no helper.
13 He shall be favourable to the | simple• and needy,
* and shall preserve the | souls of the poor.
14 He shall deliver their souls from | falsehood• and wrong;
* and dear shall their | blood be in his sight.
15 He shall live, and unto him shall be given of the gold | of Arabia;
* prayer shall be made ever unto him, and | daily• shall he be praised.
16 There shall be an heap of corn in the earth, high upon the hills; the fruit thereof shall | shake like Lebanon:
* and they of the city shall flourish like | grass upon the earth.
17 His Name shall endure for ever; his Name shall remain under the sun among the posterities, which shall be | blessed in him;
* and | all the •nations• shall praise him.
18 Blessed be the Lord God, even the | God of Israel,
* which only | doeth wondrous things;
19 And blessed be the Name of his majes- | -ty for ever:
* and all the earth shall be filled with his majesty. | Amen, Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.