In Judah is | God known;
* his | Name is great in Israel.
2 At Salem is his | tabernacle,
* and his | dwelling in Sion.
3 There brake he the arrows | of the bow,
* the shield, the | sword, and the battle.
4 Thou art glorious | in might,
* when thou comest from the | hills of the robbers.
5 The proud are robbed, they have | slept their sleep;
* and all the men whose hands were | mighty• have found nothing.
6 At thy rebuke, O | God of Jacob,
* both the | chariot• and horse are fallen.
7 Thou, even thou art | to be feared;
* and who may stand in thy | sight when thou art angry?
8 Thou didst cause thy judgment to be | heard from heaven;
* the earth | trembled, and was still,
9 When God a- | -rose to judgment,
* and to help | all the •meek up•on earth.
10 The fierceness of man shall turn | to thy praise;
* and the fierceness of | them shalt thou refrain.
11 Promise unto the LORD your God, and keep it, all ye that are | round about him;
* bring presents unto him that | ought to be feared.
12 He shall refrain the | spirit• of princes,
* and is wonderful among the | kings of the earth.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.