God standeth in the congre- | -gation• of princes;
* he is a | Judge among gods.
2 How long will ye | give wrong judgment,
* and accept the persons | of the ungodly?
3 Defend the | poor and fatherless;
* see that such as are in need and ne- | -cessity have right.
4 Deliver the | outcast• and poor;
* save them from the | hand of the ungodly.
5 They know not, neither do they understand, but walk on | still in darkness:
* all the foundations of the | earth are out of course.
6 I have said, | Ye are gods,
* and ye are all the children | of the Most Highest.
7 But ye shall | die like men,
* and | fall like •one of• the princes.
8 Arise, O God, and judge | thou the earth;
* for thou shalt take all nations to | thine inheritance.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.