The LORD is King, and hath put on glori- | -ous apparel;
* the LORD hath put on his apparel, and | girded• himself with strength.
2 He hath made the round | world so sure,
* that it | cannot be moved.
3 Ever since the world began, hath thy seat | been prepared:
* thou | art from everlasting.
4 The floods are risen, O LORD, the floods have lift | up their voice;
* the | floods lift up their waves.
5 The waves of the sea are mighty, and | rage horribly;
* but yet the LORD, who | dwelleth• on high, is mightier.
6 Thy testimonies, O LORD, are | very sure:
* holiness be- | -cometh• thine house for ever.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.