O sing unto the LORD a | new song;
* sing unto the LORD, | all the whole earth.
2 Sing unto the LORD, and | praise his Name;
* be telling of his sal-|vation• from day to day.
3 Declare his honour | unto• the heathen,
* and his wonders | unto all peoples.
4 For the LORD is great, and cannot worthi- | -ly be praised;
* he is more to be | feared than all gods.
5 As for all the gods of the heathen, | they are• but idols;
* but it is the | LORD that made the heavens.
6 Glory and worship | are before him;
* power and honour are | in his sanctuary.
7 Ascribe unto the LORD, O ye kindreds | of the peoples,
* ascribe unto the LORD | worship and power.
8 Ascribe unto the LORD the honour due | unto• his Name;
* bring presents, and | come •into• his courts.
9 O worship the LORD in the | beauty• of holiness;
* let the whole earth | stand in awe of him.
10 Tell it out among the heathen, that the LORD is King, and that it is he who hath made the round world so fast that it | cannot• be moved;
* and how that he shall | judge the peoples righteously.
11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the | earth be glad;
* let the sea make a noise, and | all that therein is.
12 Let the field be joyful, and | all that• is in it;
* then shall all the trees of the wood re- | -joice before the LORD.
13 For he cometh, for he cometh to | judge the earth;
* and with righteousness to judge the world, and the | peoples with his truth.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.