O sing unto the LORD a | new song;
* for he hath | done •marvel•lous things.
2 With his own right hand, and with his | holy arm,
* hath he | gotten• himself the victory.
3 The LORD declared | his salvation;
* his righteousness hath he openly showed in the | sight of the heathen.
4 He hath remembered his mercy and truth toward the | house of Israel;
* and all the ends of the world have seen the sal- | -vation of our God.
5 Show yourselves joyful unto the LORD, | all ye lands;
* sing, re- | -joice, and give thanks.
6 Praise the LORD up- | -on the harp;
* sing to the harp with a | psalm of thanksgiving.
7 With trumpets | also• and shawms,
* O show yourselves joyful be- | -fore the LORD, the King.
8 Let the sea make a noise, and all that | therein is;
* the round world, and | they that dwell therein.
9 Let the floods clap their hands, and let the hills be joyful together be- | -fore the LORD;
* for he is | come to judge the earth.
10 With righteousness shall he | judge the world,
* and the | peoples with equity.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.