The LORD is King, be the people never | so impatient;
* he sitteth between the Cherubim, be the earth | never so unquiet.
2 The LORD is | great in Sion,
* and | high above all people.
3 They shall give thanks | unto• thy Name,
* which is great, | wonderful, and holy.
4 The King's power loveth judgment; thou hast pre- | -pared equity,
* thou hast executed judgment and | righteousness in Jacob.
5 O magnify the LORD our God, and fall down be- | -fore his footstool;
* for | he is holy.
6 Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among such as call up- | -on his Name:
* these called upon the | LORD, and he heard them.
7 He spake unto them out of the | cloudy pillar;
* for they kept his testimonies, and the | law that he gave them.
8 Thou heardest them, O | LORD our God;
* thou forgavest them, O God, though thou didst | punish• their wicked doings.
9 O magnify the LORD our God, and worship him upon his | holy hill;
* for the | LORD our God is holy.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.