O be joyful in the LORD, | all ye lands:
* serve the LORD with gladness, and come before his | presence with a song.
2 Be ye sure that the LORD he is God; it is he that hath made us, and not | we ourselves;
* we are his people, and the | sheep of• his pasture.
3 O go your way into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his | courts with praise;
* be thankful unto him, and | speak •good of• his Name.
4 For the LORD is gracious, his mercy is | everlasting;
* and his truth endureth from generation to | generation.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.