Praise the LORD, | O my soul;
* and all that is within me, | praise his holy Name.
2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
* and forget not | all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth | all thy sin,
* and healeth all | thine infirmities;
4 Who saveth thy | life from• destruction,
* and crowneth thee with mercy and | loving-kindness;
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with | good things,
* making thee young and | lusty as an eagle.
6 The LORD executeth righteousness and | judgment
* for all them that | are oppressed with wrong.
7 He showed his ways | unto Moses,
* his works unto the | children• of Israel.
8 The LORD is full of compassion | and mercy,
* long-suffering, | and of great goodness.
9 He will not alway | be chiding;
* neither keepeth he his | anger• for ever.
10 He hath not dealt with us after | our sins;
* nor rewarded us according to our | wickednesses.
11 For look how high the heaven is in comparison | of the earth;
* so great is his mercy also toward | them that fear him.
12 Look how wide also the east is | from the west;
* so far hath he | set our sins from us.
13 Yea, like as a father pitieth | his own children;
* even so is the LORD merciful unto | them that fear him.
14 For he knoweth whereof | we are made;
* he remembereth that | we are but dust.
15 The days of man are | but as grass;
* for he flourisheth as a | flower of the field.
16 For as soon as the wind goeth over it, | it is gone;
* and the place thereof shall | know it no more.
17 But the merciful goodness of the LORD endureth for ever and ever upon them that | fear him;
* and his righteousness upon | children's children;
18 Even upon such as keep his | covenant,
* and think upon his commandments | to do them.
19 The LORD hath prepared his | seat in heaven,
* and his kingdom | ruleth over all.
20 O praise the LORD, ye angels of his, ye that ex- | -cel in strength;
* ye that fulfil his commandment, and hearken | unto• the •voice of• his word.
21 O praise the LORD, all | ye his hosts;
* ye servants of his that | do his pleasure.
22 O speak good of the LORD, all ye works of his, in all places of | his dominion:
* praise thou the | LORD, O my soul.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.