The LORD said unto | my Lord,
* Sit thou on my right hand, until I make thine | enemies thy footstool.
2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy power | out of Sion:
* be thou ruler, even in the | midst among thine enemies.
3 In the day of thy power shall thy people offer themselves willingly with an | holy worship:
* thy young men come to thee as dew from the | womb of the morning.
4 The LORD sware, and will | not repent,
* Thou art a Priest for ever after the | order of Melchizedek.
5 The Lord upon | thy right hand
* shall wound even kings in the | day of his wrath.
6 He shall judge a- | -mong the heathen;
* he shall fill the places with the dead bodies, and smite in sunder the heads | over divers countries.
7 He shall drink of the brook | in the way;
* therefore shall he | lift up his head.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.