I will give thanks unto the LORD with my | whole heart,
* secretly among the faithful, and | in the congregation.
2 The works of the | LORD are great,
* sought out of all them | that have •pleasure• therein.
3 His work is worthy to be praised and | had in honour,
* and his righteous- | -ness en•dureth• for ever.
4 The merciful and gracious LORD hath so done his | marvel•lous works,
* that they ought to be | had in remembrance.
5 He hath given meat unto | them that fear him;
* he shall ever be | mindful of his covenant.
6 He hath showed his people the power | of his works,
* that he may give them the | herit•age of the heathen.
7 The works of his hands are verity | and judgment;
* all | his com•mandments• are true.
8 They stand fast for | ever• and ever,
* and are | done in truth and equity.
9 He sent redemption | unto• his people;
* he hath commanded his covenant for ever; holy and | rever•end is his Name.
10 The fear of the LORD is the be- | -ginning• of wisdom;
* a good understanding have all they that do thereafter; his | praise en•dureth• for ever.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.