When the LORD turned again the captivi- | -ty of Sion,
* then were we like | unto them that dream.
2 Then was our mouth | filled with laughter,
* and our | tongue with joy.
3 Then said they a- | -mong the heathen,
* The LORD hath | done great things for them.
4 Yea, the LORD hath done great things for | us already;
* where- | -of we rejoice.
5 Turn our captivity, | O LORD,
* as the | rivers in the south.
6 They that | sow in tears
* shall | reap in joy.
7 He that now goeth on his way weeping, and beareth | forth good seed,
* shall doubtless come again with joy, and | bring his sheaves with him.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.