Out of the deep have I called unto | thee, O LORD;
* Lord, | hear my voice.
2 O let thine ears con- | -sider well
* the | voice of my complaint.
3 If thou, LORD, wilt be extreme to mark what is | done amiss,
* O Lord, | who may abide it?
4 For there is | mercy• with thee;
* therefore | shalt thou be feared.
5 I look for the LORD; my soul doth | wait for him;
* in his | word is my trust.
6 My soul fleeth unto the Lord before the | morning watch;
* I say, be- | -fore the morning watch.
7 O Israel, trust in the LORD; for with the LORD | there is mercy,
* and with him is | plenteous redemption.
8 And he shall re- | -deem Israel
* from | all his sins.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.