O praise the LORD, laud ye the Name | of the LORD;
* praise it, O ye | servants of the LORD;
2 Ye that stand in the house | of the LORD,
* in the courts of the | house of our God.
3 O praise the LORD, for the | LORD is gracious;
* O sing praises unto his | Name, for it is lovely.
4 For why? the LORD hath chosen Jacob | unto• himself,
* and Israel | for his own possession.
5 For I know that the | LORD is great,
* and that our Lord | is above all gods.
6 Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, | and in earth;
* and in the sea, | and in all deep places.
7 He bringeth forth the clouds from the ends | of the world,
* and sendeth forth lightnings with the rain, bringing the | winds •out of• his treasuries.
8 He smote the | first•born of• Egypt,
* both of | man and beast.
9 He hath sent tokens and wonders into the midst of thee, O thou | land of Egypt;
* upon | Pharaoh•, and all his servants.
10 He smote | divers nations,
* and | slew mighty kings:
11 Sihon, king of the Amorites; and Og, the | king of Bashan;
* and | all the •kingdoms• of Canaan;
12 And gave their land to | be an heritage,
* even an heritage unto | Israel his people.
13 Thy Name, O LORD, en- | -dureth• for ever;
* so doth thy memorial, O LORD, from one gener- | -ation to another.
14 For the LORD will a- | -venge his people,
* and be | gracious •unto• his servants.
15 As for the images of the heathen, they are but | silver• and gold;
* the | work of men's hands.
16 They have | mouths, and speak not;
* eyes | have they, but they see not.
17 They have ears, and | yet they hear not;
* neither is there any | breath in their mouths.
18 They that make them are like | unto them;
* and so are all they that | put their trust in them.
19 Praise the LORD, ye | house of Israel;
* praise the | LORD, ye house of Aaron.
20 Praise the LORD, ye | house of Levi;
* ye that fear the | LORD, praise the LORD.
21 Praised be the LORD | out of Sion,
* who | dwelleth at Jerusalem.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.