I will give thanks unto thee, O Lord, with my | whole heart;
* even before the gods will I sing | praise unto thee.
2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy Name, because of thy loving-| kindness• and truth;
* for thou hast magnified thy Name, and thy | word, above all things.
3 When I called upon thee, thou | heardest me;
* and enduedst my | soul with much strength.
4 All the kings of the earth shall praise | thee, O LORD;
* for they have heard the | words of thy mouth.
5 Yea, they shall sing of the ways | of the LORD,
* that great is the | glory of the LORD.
6 For though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect | unto• the lowly;
* as for the proud, he beholdeth | them afar off.
7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, yet shalt | thou refresh me;
* thou shalt stretch forth thy hand upon the furiousness of mine enemies, and thy | right hand shall save me.
8 The LORD shall make good his loving-kindness | toward me;
* yea, thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever; despise not then the | works of thine own hands.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.