I will magnify thee, O | God, my King;
* and I will praise thy | Name for •ever• and ever.
2 Every day will I give thanks | unto thee;
* and praise thy | Name for •ever• and ever.
3 Great is the LORD, and marvellous worthy | to be praised;
* there is no | end of his greatness.
4 One generation shall praise thy works | unto • another,
* and de- | -clare thy power.
5 As for me, I will be talking | of thy worship,
* thy glory, thy | praise, and wondrous works;
6 So that men shall speak of the might of thy | marvel•lous acts;
* and I will also | tell of thy greatness.
7 The memorial of thine abundant kindness | shall be showed;
* and men shall | sing of thy righteousness.
8 The LORD is | gracious• and merciful;
* long-suffering, | and of great goodness.
9 The LORD is loving unto | every man;
* and his mercy is | over all his works.
10 All thy works praise | thee, O LORD;
* and thy saints give | thanks unto thee.
11 They show the glory | of thy kingdom,
* and | talk of thy power;
12 That thy power, thy glory, and mightiness | of thy kingdom,
* might be | known unto men.
13 Thy kingdom is an ever- | -lasting kingdom,
* and thy dominion en- | -dureth• throughout all ages.
14 The LORD upholdeth all | such as fall,
* and lifteth up all | those that are down.
15 The eyes of all wait upon | thee, O Lord;
* and thou givest them their | meat in | due season.
16 Thou openest | thine hand,
* and fillest | all things •living• with plenteousness.
17 The LORD is righteous in | all his ways,
* and | holy• in all his works.
18 The LORD is nigh unto all them that | call upon him;
* yea, all such as | call upon him faithfully.
19 He will fulfil the desire of | them that fear him;
* he also will hear their | cry, and will help them.
20 The LORD preserveth all | them that love him;
* but scattereth abroad | all the ungodly.
21 My mouth shall speak the praise | of the LORD;
* and let all flesh give thanks unto his holy | Name for •ever• and ever.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.