O sing unto the LORD a | new song;
* let the congre- | -gation• of saints praise him.
2 Let Israel rejoice in | him that made him,
* and let the children of Sion be | joyful in their King.
3 Let them praise his Name | in the dance:
* let them sing praises unto | him with •tabret• and harp.
4 For the LORD hath pleasure | in his people,
* and | helpeth• the meek-hearted.
5 Let the saints be | joyful• with glory;
* let them re- | -joice in their beds.
6 Let the praises of God be | in their mouth;
* and a two-edged | sword in their hands;
7 To be avenged | of the nations,
* and | to rebuke the peoples;
8 To bind their | kings in chains,
* and their | nobles• with links of iron;
9 To execute judgment upon them; | as it• is written,
* Such | honour• have all his saints.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.