Ponder my | words, O LORD,
* con- | -sider• my meditation.
2 O hearken thou unto the voice of my calling, my King | and my God:
* for unto thee | will I make my prayer.
3 My voice shalt thou hear be- | -times, O LORD;
* early in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, | and will look up.
4 For thou art the God that hast no | pleasure• in wickedness;
* neither shall any | evil dwell with thee.
5 Such as be foolish shall not stand | in thy sight;
* for thou hatest all | them that work iniquity.
6 Thou shalt destroy them that | speak lies:
* the LORD will abhor both the blood-thirsty | and deceitful man.
7 But as for me, in the multitude of thy mercy I will come | into• thine house;
* and in thy fear will I worship | toward• thy holy temple.
8 Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness, because | of mine enemies;
* make thy way | plain before my face.
9 For there is no faithfulness | in their mouth;
* their inward | parts are very wickedness.
10 Their throat is an | open sepulchre;
* they | flatter with their tongue.
11 Destroy thou them, O God; let them perish through their own im- | -aginations;
* cast them out in the multitude of their ungodliness; for they | have rebelled against thee.
12 And let all them that put their trust in | thee rejoice:
* they shall ever be giving of thanks, because thou defendest them; they that love thy Name | shall be •joyful• in thee;
13 For thou, LORD, wilt give thy blessing | unto• the righteous,
* and with thy favourable kindness wilt thou de- | -fend him as •with a• shield.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.