I will lift up mine eyes | unto• the hills;
* from | whence •cometh• my help?
2 My help cometh even | from the LORD,
* who hath | made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer thy foot | to be moved;
* and he that | keepeth• thee will not sleep.
4 Behold, he that | keepeth Israel
* shall | neither •slumber• nor sleep.
5 The LORD himself | is thy keeper;
* the LORD is thy defence up- | -on thy right hand;
6 So that the sun shall not burn | thee by day,
* neither the | moon by night.
7 The LORD shall preserve thee from | all evil;
* yea, it is even he | that shall keep thy soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out, and thy | coming in,
* from this time | forth for evermore.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.