I was glad when they said | unto me,
* We will go into the | house of the LORD.
2 Our feet shall stand | in thy gates,
* O | Jerusalem.
3 Jerusalem is built | as a city
* that is at | unit•y in itself.
4 For thither the tribes go up, even the tribes | of the LORD,
* to testify unto Israel, to give thanks unto the | Name of the LORD.
5 For there is the | seat of judgment,
* even the seat | of the house of David.
6 O pray for the peace | of Jerusalem;
* they shall | prosper• that love thee.
7 Peace be with- | -in thy walls,
* and plenteous- | -ness within thy palaces.
8 For my brethren and com- | -panions' sakes,
* I will | wish thee prosperity.
9 Yea, because of the house of the | LORD our God,
* I will | seek to do thee good.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.