Blessed are all they that | fear the LORD,
* and | walk in his ways.
2 For thou shalt eat the labours | of thine hands:
* O well is thee, and | happy shalt thou be.
3 Thy wife shall be as the | fruitful vine
* upon the | walls of thine house;
4 Thy children like the | olive-branches
* round | — about thy table.
5 Lo, thus shall the | man be blessed
* that | feareth the LORD.
6 The LORD from out of Sion shall | so bless thee,
* that thou shalt see Jerusalem in prosperity | all thy life long;
7 Yea, that thou shalt see thy | children's children,
* and | peace upon Israel.
Glory be to the Father, and | to the Son,
* and | to the Holy Ghost,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and | ever shall be,
* world without | end. Amen.